Using Your Ultrasonic Face Scrubber
For Exfoliating The Skin
1. Clean your face
2. Turn the face scrubber on and make sure it is set to scrub mode
3. Use with damp skin or with a light scrub / lotion
4. With the spatula angled down towards the surface of the skin begin to move it across the skin. Make sure to use a slow fluid movement across the skin
5. Do not pause longer than 1 second on any one area. The intense vibrations can irritate or cause minor burns to your skin. Apply Aloe to any minor burns.
6. Wipe the spatula tip between swipes
It should tale 1-2 minutes to do the entire face
1. Set the face scrubber to pulsating mode, that’s the right most key that says PAD on it.
2. Damp skin
3. Hold one of the rounded tips of the spatula right next to the clogged pore with your finger on the opposite side and hold it there for a second or two applying a bit of pressure.
For Better Product Penetration
1. Apply any product you want to use on the face generously (gel mask or retinoid treatment). This process is to help you skin absorb the product better.
2. Turn the unit on in scrub mode
3. Choose high/low and place the flat side of the spatula against the skin (flip the spatula over from the position used for exfoliation) and use slow motions to glide the tool upward along your face. It should take you 1-2 minutes to complete the entire face. Longer treatments of 5-10 minutes can aid in overall lifting and toning of the skin.
1. Do not use this device around eyes, injured skin, dermatitis caused by cosmetics, acne inflamed parts, or reshaping parts.
2. This device will have a low noise due to ultrasonic vibration, that is normal.
3. Remember this device must be used with skin cream or liquid, you can not use it under dry conditions.
4. Children, pregnant women and severe heart disease patients can not use this device.
5. Please keep your hands dry when using this device
6. After use, please wipe the probe with a dry cloth, and disinfect it with alcohol.